Walterboro, South Carolina
77.1 +/- Acre Wing-Shooter's Dream In Colleton County, South Carolina. High Volume Dove Field Complete With Wire, Waterfowl Impoundment, Stocked Fishing Ponds, And Excellent Improvements. No Conservation Easement And Exceptional Higher & Better Use Potential
Welcome to the ultimate wing-shooter's dream in Colleton County, South Carolina! Zion West spans an impressive 77.1 +/- acres and offers a captivating blend of outdoor pursuits, natural beauty, and potential development opportunities.
A proven 40 + acre high volume dove field complete with wire is a centerpiece of the property, promising an unforgettable experience for every avid wing-shooter. The field is excellent and has consistently attracted high numbers of doves for many years. In addition to the dove field, there is a 1/2 +/- acre planted duck impoundment that attracts a variety of migrating waterfowl species. Anglers will appreciate the stocked fishing ponds, offering peaceful moments of relaxation while casting a line and reeling in the catch of the day.
Zion West boasts exceptional improvements perfect for a property of this size. Meticulously curated, the infrastructure enhances the experience, ensuring comfort and convenience for both owners and guests. A 90' x 80' pole barn located near the center of the property is an excellent location to store your equipment and it even includes unfinished living quarters upstairs. The pole barn is suitable for a large camper with the center bay being 18' wide, 15' tall, and 90' deep. A charming 60' x 50' covered pavilion, designed like a historic rice barn and with an active grist mill, offers a wonderful gathering location whether you're planning pre-hunt preparations or post-hunt celebrations. A one-of-a-kind covered bridge seamlessly connects the pole barn and the covered pavilion; this distinct feature adds an element of character and charm to the experience at Zion West. The combined sporting pursuits, location and improvements provide the ideal setting for cherished moments in the field.
There are no conservation easement on the property and there is excellent Higher & Better Use potential. Whether you envision a private estate, wish to pursue a conservation easement, or explore development prospects the options are limitless at Zion West.
This property has one of the best dove fields we've seen, and the improvements are excellent for a property of this size. It's a perfect candidate to build your country estate and with no conservation easement there is exceptional HBU potential.
- 77.1 +/- acre estate in Walterboro, South Carolina
- Proven, 40 + acre dove field complete with wire
- Excellent Higher & Better Use potential
- Excellent hard road access and several prime building locations
- 90' x 80' pole barn suitable for a large camper with the center bay being 18 feet wide, 15 feet tall and 90 feet deep. Unfinished living space upstairs
- 60' x 50' covered pavilion designed like a historic rice barn and with an active grist mill
- 4 wells and 4 septic tanks in place
- Wooden covered bridge
- 1/2 +/- acre planted duck impoundment
- Stocked fishing ponds
- 5.7 +/- miles from Lowcountry Regional Airport (IRF Jetport)
- 3184 +/- feet of road frontage (0.6 miles) along Mount Carmel Rd
- There are no conservation easements on Zion West