Turkey Creek Preserve
Early Branch, South Carolina
301.95 +/- Acre Mini-Plantation With Quail Woods, Excellent Dove Field, and Restored Lowcountry Cabin!
Turkey Creek Preserve is located just south of Early Branch along Highway 68 in Hampton County, South Carolina. It features 301.95 +/- acres of high-quality ground with a restored 2 bedroom cabin, fishing pond, upland quail woods and much.
Turkey Creek Preserve's entrance lies on the North side of the property off of Ficken Road. Mature pines and live oaks welcome you into the the property. Quail courses are found throughout and Turkey Creek is primarily used for upland bird hunting. There’s an excellent area for an 10+ acre dove field that is a natural spot for birds. There are good populations of whitetails and turkeys and established food plots and baiting sites are found throughout.
Improvements include a restored lowcountry cabin with large front porch. The restored cabin keeps the classic 1800s look on the exterior, but the interior has been charmingly remolded and modernized. The cabin has been renovated to include modern electrical and wiring, central heat and air, and two finished bedrooms and a bathroom. Adjacent to the cabin is a 20x35 foot pole barn for storing your equipment and gear. A small walk from the cabin and barn lead to the fishing pond complete with floating dock.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
This mini quail plantation is sure to impress and the rustic restored cabin is awesome! Turnkey and ready for use.
- 301.95 +/- acres mini-plantation with upland quail woods
- Located between Early Branch and Yemassee on HWY 68
- Restored Lowcountry cabin with large front porch, and 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- 40 minutes to downtown Beaufort, and less than an hour from Hilton Head, Bluffton and Savannah
- 1 +/- acre stocked fishing pond with floating dock
- Established food plots and baiting sites
- 20'x35’ foot pole barn
- Excellent wildlife and good deer and turkey populations
- 70'x70’ fenced garden
- 11 +/- acre dove field
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits with deer season running from August 15 through January 1, turkey season from March 20 through May 5
- 211.95 +/- acres are protected by a conservation easement with The Nature Conservancy. The remaining 90 acres are unencumbered.
Maps & Location
- 40 minutes to downtown Beaufort
- Less than an hour from Hilton Head, Bluffton and Savannah
- Close proximity to I-95