Jasper County, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $7,000
Incredible Deer And Turkey Hunting With Excellent Wildlife Habitat, A Top Shelf Location, And No Conservation Easements Or Restrictions!
Slater Plantation features 397.4 +/- unencumbered and unrestricted acres and offers a new owner a blank slate for creating the property of their dreams. There is excellent hard road access into the property, and well maintained roads throughout. This would be a prime location for future development or an excellent candidate for a conservation easement.
From a wildlife perspective, Slater offers it all! Slater's baseline for big deer is unbelievable, and is a testament to high quality South Carolina genetics. 140-inch Boone and Crocket whitetails are not uncommon, and the property has a very healthy trophy whitetail herd. There are established food plots and baiting sites throughout. There are two established dove fields totaling almost 13 +/- acres, adding another sporting element to this property.
There are several buying options to consider. Each division can be purchased independently or combined with another parcel, all of which are being offered for $7000/acre. Please see the downloadable devision map for more details:
Division 1 99.7 +/- acres
Division 2 168.2 +/- acres
Division 3 129.5 +/- acres
Call for additional details and to discuss buying options.
- 397.40 +/- Lowcountry plantation with excellent wildlife habitat
- A+ location situated between Yemassee and Ridgeland in Jasper County, South Carolina
- Excellent hard road access and quality roads
- Several excellent locations for home or cabin sites
- 13 +/- acres of established dove fields
- Abundant trophy whitetail population with 150+ inch Boone & Crocket deer taken annually
- 45 Minutes to historic Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- No conservation easement or restrictions
Maps & Location
- 397.40 +/- acre Lowcountry plantation
- 10 miles to the Ridgeland Airport
- 30 miles to Beaufort
- 32 miles to Bluffton
- 38 miles to Hilton Head Island
- 43 miles to Downtown Savannah
- 70 miles to Downtown Charleston