Slater North - Tract B
Jasper County, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $2,900
Incredible Deer And Turkey Hunting And Excellent Wildlife Habitat, A Top Shelf Location, And No Conservation Easements!
The North portion of Slater features three parcels available and up to 2092.98 +/- acres of high quality ground. Slater North Option (Tract B) features 538.5 +/- acres with great roads, established food plots and no conservation easement. This parcel has a purchase option with Dominion Energy that will either be released or exercised by August 2022. Pricing shown does not include the timber but it can be negotiated.
Slater North's baseline for big deer is unbelievable, and is a testament to high quality South Carolina genetics. 140-inch Boone and Crocket whitetails are not uncommon, and the property has a very healthy trophy whitetail herd. There are established food plots and baiting sites throughout.
Available Parcels (see available map downloads below):
Tract A: 929.4 +/- Acres ($4500/acre)
Tract B: 538.5 +/- Acres ($2900/acre for land only)
This 500+ acre package has it all! Great roads, excellent food plots, and no conservation easement plus BIG BUCKS and LOTS OF TURKEYS! Call to discuss the purchase option today.
- This parcel has a purchase option with Dominion Energy that will either be released or exercised within the next two years
- 538.5 +/- Lowcountry plantation with excellent wildlife habitat
- A+ location situated between Yemassee and Ridgeland in Jasper County, South Carolina
- 45 Minutes to historic Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton
- Abundant trophy whitetail population with 150+ inch Boone & Crocket deer taken annually
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- No conservation easement
Maps & Location
- 538.5 +/- acre Lowcountry plantation with over 1 mile of Coosawhatchie River frontage
- 10 miles to the Ridgeland Airport
- 30 miles to Beaufort
- 32 miles to Bluffton
- 38 miles to Hilton Head Island
- 43 miles to Downtown Savannah
- 70 miles to Downtown Charleston