Duck Hunters Paradise! Over 105 Acres Of Premier Controlled Waterfowl Impoundments in the Heart of the Flyway! No Conservation Easements.
Slater North Duck Ponds feature 336.4 +/- acres of high quality ground. There are over 105 + acres of controlled impoundments that are prime for growing rice and corn and attracting waterfowl species of all kinds. All ponds are hogwire fenced to help keep unwanted wildlife out and protect your investment in planting. The dike system is in excellent condition, is topped with gravel, and is very low maintenance. Water control structures and pumps been placed with care to ensure ease of functionality. There's no differed maintenance here and everything is set up and ready to hunt on day one!
Much of the remaining property is in mature pine and hardwood timber and is perfect for hog, deer and wild turkey hunting. Excellent management, quality food sources and strong genetics have produced many trophy quality bucks.
There is no conservation easement on Slater.
Additional acreage is available. Call for details.
- 336.4 +/- acres of high quality hunting ground in Jasper County, South Carolina
- Over 105 + acres of controlled waterfowl impoundments!
- Great location for many species of wild birds
- Excellent wildlife with good turkey and trophy whitetail populations
- A+ location situated between Yemassee and Ridgeland in Jasper County, South Carolina
- 45 Minutes to historic Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton
- Excellent spot for a future hunting lodge!
- Additional acreage available
- No conservation easement