Peeples Waldburg Tract
Hampton County, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $5,995
307.1 +/- High Quality Timber Tract Investment In Hampton County, South Carolina With Excellent Pine Genetics, Soils And Outstanding Location
Diversify your portfolio to include real estate and purchase an investment property that you can enjoy. The Peeples Waldburg Tract is located just outside of Furman, South Carolina in Hampton County and features 307.1 +/- acres of investment grade timberlands. The property features varying ages of planted pine timber and the land has been carefully crafted over decades to maximize its timber growing potential and increase yield. Quality soils, roads and ditches are found throughout and the property is easily accessible with good hard road access along McKenzie Trail and Furman Nixville Road. Located in South Carolina's timber breadbasket, Peeples Waldburg is just 6.5 +/- miles from Canfor's sawmill.
This is a game rich area that is known for trophy whitetails and quality turkey populations and Peeples Waldburg is no exception. There are excellent sites for food plots and deer stands throughout. There are no vertical improvements on the property and there are numerous quality sites for building the home or hunting compound of your dreams.
Detailed timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification. The Peeples Waldburg Tract is protected by a conservation easement with the Lowcountry Land Trust.
This is an exceptionally well managed timber stand with excellent genetics, soils and a fabulous location. The deer and turkey hunting is excellent. This is an investment you get to enjoy!
- 307.1 +/- High Quality Timber Tract Investment In Hampton County, South Carolina
- Located in South Carolina's timber breadbasket, Peeples Waldburg is just 6.5 +/- miles from Canfor's sawmill
- Excellent habitat
- Excellent building sites
- Game rich area that is known for trophy whitetails and quality turkey populations
- Hard road access on McKenzie Trail and Furman Nixville Road
- Quality roads and ditches are found throughout
- Productive soils for growing timber
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- Well managed loblolly pine plantations of varying ages
- The Peeples Waldburg Tract is protected by a conservation easement with the Lowcountry Land Trust
Maps & Location
- 6.5 +/- miles from Canfor Southern Pine (sawmill)
- 8.4 +/- miles South of Estill45.4 +/- miles from Downtown Bluffton
- 45.4 +/- miles to Bluffton
- 47.1 +/- miles to Savannah
- 50.1 +/- miles to Downtown Beaufort
- 51.8 +/- miles to Hilton Head Island
- 89.1 +/- miles to Downtown Charleston