Lake City, South Carolina
505.54 +/- Acres Of Prime Hunting Ground Within One Hour Of The Coast! 4 Season Recreational Property With Solid Whitetail & Turkey Populations And Flooded Timber Duck Hunting. Adjacent To Bennie Creek Landing And Direct Access To The Famed Lynches River!
Located just outside of Lake City, Independence Farm features 505.54 +/- acres of excellent hunting ground in Florence County, South Carolina. This turnkey hunting property has it all and is the perfect retreat to satisfy all of your outdoor needs!
The recreational opportunities at Independence Farm are fantastic and there are healthy whitetail and turkey populations on the property. High-quality elevated box blinds overlook established food plots and baiting sites and are placed in key hunting areas throughout the property. The current owners have done a fantastic job considering areas for easy, undisturbed access to various blinds and food plots allowing you to slip in and out undetected by game. Large cypress and bottomland hardwood swamps hold solid numbers of wood ducks and are excellent landing spots for migrating waterfowl. There is nothing more fun than hunting ducks in flooded timber!
The Lynches River forms the Northeast border of Independence Farm and the property has over 6500 + feet of frontage. Bennie Landing Rd forms the Southern border and Bennie Landing is the perfect launching pad into the famed Lynches River providing access to some of the best fishing our state has to offer.
There are no structures on the property providing the new owners with a blank slate to construct the home or compound of their dreams. There are several excellent locations for a home or hunting cabin including an old homesite surrounded with large hardwoods and oak trees.
Independence Farm is located within an hour of Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, DeBordieu and Pawleys Island.
There are no conservation easements on Independence Farm. Timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a place in MB, Pawleys or DeBordieu to own a hunting retreat for the family that's just an hour out of town. You can do it all here and Independence Farm is ready to roll for the new owners!
- 505.43 +/- acre Lowcountry plantation near Lake City, South Carolina
- Located within an hour of Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, DeBordieu and Pawleys Island
- Over 6500 + feet of frontage on the Lynches River
- Adjacent to the Bennie Landing which is the perfect launching pad into the Lynches River
- Excellent wildlife with high turkey populations and trophy whitetail populations
- Several excellent wood duck holes
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- World class fishing in the Lynches River
- Timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification.
- No conservation easement
Maps & Location
- 8.8 +/- miles to Lake City
- 27.1 +/- miles to Florence
- 44.1 +/- miles to Georgetown
- 55.1 +/- miles to Myrtle Beach
- 57.2 +/- miles to DeBordieu
- 57.9 +/- miles to Pawleys Island
- 96.3 +/- miles to Charleston