TURNKEY Private Sportsman's Retreat with 115 +/- Acres, Water Access and Two High Quality Docks, Immaculate Waterfront Log Home, Bass Pond, Polaris UTV, Inshore Fishing Boat, and Excellent Deer & Turkey Hunting!
Hickory Haven is a sportsman's paradise and features 115 +/- manicured acres with a first class waterfront custom log cabin. The property is being offered TURNKEY and FULLY FURNISHED and is ready to use and enjoy.
Hickory Haven is located in Sheldon, SC in Beaufort County along Whale Branch and Haulover Creek and is adjacent to the exclusive sporting community of Brays Island Plantation. From the front porch of the custom cabin you have panoramic views of tidal creeks and marsh and the 55 +/- acre included private island.
The whitetail and turkey hunting is excellent and trophy bucks are regularly taken. Eight deer blinds including three Redneck blinds are found throughout the property. There are ample food plots and baiting sites found throughout including one irrigated food plot. Several of the stands are within walking distance from the front porch of the custom cabin.
Improvements include a fully furnished 1600 +/- square foot custom log cabin (built in 2001) with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, outdoor cooking area with custom grill and stainless steel oyster roasting station, two high quality docks, large pole barn, dog kennel, two sheds and pump house. There's even a 1 +/- acre stocked freshwater bass pond. Two high quality docks provide access into pristine waters for inshore fishing - one is located on the mainland and one is located on the 55 +/- acre island.
Hickory Haven comes complete with a new inshore boat/motor/trailer, and "like new" Polaris UTV. There's literally everything you need to step in and enjoy on DAY 1!
There are no conservation easements on this property.
Hickory Haven has a lot going for it! The cabin is simply every guy's dream and is the perfect spot for oyster roasts with friends and family. The deer hunting is top shelf and it's perfect launching pad for inshore fishing. This property is truly turnkey and includes furnishings, new boat, Polaris and eight hunting blinds!
- 115 +/- acre TURNKEY private retreat in Sheldon, South Carolina
- Two high quality docks - one on the main land and one of the 55 +/- acre island
- 1600 +/- square foot 2 bedroom/2 bathroom log home with two screened in porches (built in 2001)
- A++ location adjacent to Brays Island Plantation
- Water access and docks to Whale Branch and Haulover Creek
- 1 +/- acre freshwater stocked bass pond
- Eight hunting blinds including three Redneck blinds included
- Excellent wildlife with trophy whitetails taken regularly
- Large irrigated food plot for whitetails and turkeys
- Pole barn, dog kennel, two sheds and pump house
- Includes all furnishings
- "Like NEW" Polaris 570 UTV
- "Like NEW" fishing boat and 25 horse Yamaha motor
- Outdoor cooking area with brick and stone wood grill and custom stainless steel box for oyster roasts
- Boat launching area on site
- No conservation easement