Bulloch & Bryan Counties, Georgia
Excellent Investment Opportunity To Secure Large Acreage In South Georgia. Future Income Potential, Incredible Deer Hunting And Relatively Close Proximity to Statesboro and Savannah.
The Heyward Tract is located in Bulloch and Bryan Counties and features a vast 4542.92 +/- acres. This property provides an incredible investment opportunity to secure large acreage with future potential income from timber production.
Almost 30 miles of roads internally provide access to this expansive property and to the numerous deer stand locations and established baiting sites found throughout. The wildlife habitat is fantastic for whitetails.
The Heyward Tract is less than 20 miles south of Statesboro, Georgia and minutes away from of Pembroke, Georgia along Highway 67, south of Interstate 16 and north of Highway 280.
The property is enrolled in the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP). WRP is a voluntary program that provides technical and financial assistance to private landowners to protect, restore and enhance wetlands in exchange for retiring eligible land from agriculture.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
This is a LARGE property at a SMALL price per acre. Dollar for dollar, I cannot think of a better investment opportunity to purchase a large recreational hunting property in the Southeast!
- 4,542 +/- acre plantation in Bulloch & Bryan Counties
- Excellent whitetail habitat
- Established baiting sites
- Less than 20 miles from Statesboro, Georgia
- 30 +/- miles of internal roads
- Adjacent to 6500-acre Wildlife Management Area
- The property is enrolled in the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP). WRP is a voluntary program that provides technical and financial assistance to private landowners to protect, restore and enhance wetlands in exchange for retiring eligible land from agriculture.
Maps & Location
- 19 +/- miles from Statesboro, GA
- 42.2 +/- miles from Downtown Savannah, GA
- 84.8 +/- miles from Beaufort, SC
- 100 +/- miles from Augusta, GA
- 149 +/- miles from Jacksonville, FL