Cypress Creek Plantation
Plantersville, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $6,500
101.79 +/- Acre Mini Quail Plantation In Plantersville With Towering Upland Pine Forests And Bottomland Hardwoods. Will Subdivide
Cypress Creek Plantation is located just outside of Plantersville along Cypress Creek in Georgetown County, South Carolina. It features 101.79 +/- acres of gorgeous upland quail woods and bottomland hardwoods with excellent hard road access along Plantersville Road. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a property in a high density area of like minded owners with a blank slate to craft the home or compound of your dreams.
Towering plantation pines in all directions welcome you into the property. There are several natural home sites that immediately stand out, and this would be the perfect property for an early release quail program. Cypress Creek's hardwood bottomlands flows through the property providing a sanctuary for wildlife. The creek continues through neighboring Glenmore Plantation and flows into the Great Pee Dee River. The area is game rich with solid potential for trophy whitetail and turkey hunting. Timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification.
Nearby Plantations include Chicora Wood, Exchange, Hasty Point, Glenmore, and many more likeminded Plantation properties. Dining and amenities are nearby and the property is a quick 14.8 +/- mile drive to downtown Georgetown. It's less than 30 miles from DeBordieu and Pawleys Island, providing quick access to the coast.
Cypress Creek Plantation is protected by a conservation easement with The Pee Dee Land Trust.
Cypress Creek offers new owners an incredible canvas to craft the home or compound of their dreams. This is perfect for a full time residence or a weekend retreat in an area with a high density of Plantations and like minded neighbors.
- 101.79 +/- acre plantation in Plantersville, South Carolina
- Just 14.8 +/- miles to downtown Georgetown
- Located within 30 minutes of DeBordieu and Pawleys Island
- Game rich area with solid potential for trophy whitetail and turkey hunting.
- Gorgeous old growth quail woods perfect for an early release quail program
- Excellent plantation ownership neighborhood
- Excellent hard road access and several prime building locations for a cabin or Plantation home
- Nearby Plantations include Chicora Wood, Arundel, Exchange, Hasty Point, Glenmore, and many more likeminded Plantation properties.
- Timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification.
- Protected by a conservation easement with the Pee Dee Land Trust
Maps & Location
- 14.8 +/- miles to Georgetown
- 26.3 +/- miles to DeBordieu
- 27 +/- miles to Pawleys Island
- 38.3 +/- miles to Myrtle Beach
- 75.4 +/- miles to Charleston