Edgefield County, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $8,000
116.59 +/- Acre Recreational Hunting Property Centrally Located Within 15 +/- Miles From Both Downtown Aiken & Edgefield. No Conservation Easements And Several Prime Building Locations!
Beaverdam Branch is located in southern Edgefield County along the Aiken County line, and features 116.59 +/- acres of high quality land. The property has excellent Higher & Better Use potential and boasts several natural home sites that immediately stand out. Its blank canvas offers new owners the opportunity to craft the home or compound of their dreams. This area is a wonderful farming community with vast landscapes of peach orchards, tremendous early American history and good people with Southern values.
Wildlife flourishes here and the property has great habitat diversity with towering loblolly pine, and mixed longleaf and hardwoods forests. The property boasts over 3300 feet of frontage along Beaverdam Branch and is complete with your very own boat landing. There is a healthy turkey and deer population, and this is a very game rich area known for producing trophy whitetails.
The location is outstanding, and from your front gate you are a short 15 minute drive from the charming Historic town of Edgefield, and the thriving equestrian center of Aiken. Edgefield County is the epicenter of peach production in the South and nearby Johnston is coined the "Peach Capital of the World." Access to Interstate 20 is nearby and both Columbia, SC & Augusta, GA are within a 50 minute drive. Enjoy all the benefits of living in the country while remaining close to population centers with excellent amenities.
There are no conservation easements on Beaverdam Branch.
Beaverdam Branch is an excellent mini plantation with an outstanding location. There are several excellent locations for a prominent home site with a grand entrance! The hunting is excellent here and this is a game rich property.
- 116.59 +/- acres in Edgefield County along the Aiken County line
- Centrally located between downtown Edgefield and downtown Aiken, both are within a short 15 +/- mile drive
- Over 3300 + feet of frontage along Beaverdam Branch with private boat landing
- Private boat landing on Beavedam Branch
- 1359 +/- feet of road frontage along Luke Bridge Road
- Well stocked with mature pine and hardwood timber
- Mix of longleaf and loblolly pine timber
- 5 +/- acres are fenced and designated as a cemetery for a nearby church
- There are no conservation easements on Beaverdam Branch
Maps & Location
- 5.9 +/- miles from Trenton
- 8.1 +/- miles from Johnston
- 12 +/- miles from Aiken Regional Airport
- 13.1 +/- miles from Downtown Aiken
- 15 +/- miles from Edgefield
- 31.1 +/- miles from Downtown Augusta, GA
- 54.5 +/- miles from Downtown Columbia