Effingham County, Georgia
Price per Acre: $5,195
402.1 +/- Acre Recreational Timber Tract Investment In Close Proximity To Savannah & Other Fast Growing Coastal Towns. No Conservation Easements
The Austin Tract is located in northern Effingham County just above the charming southern town of Springfield, and features 402.1 +/- acres of high quality land. The property is well stocked with varying ages of pine timber and is an excellent investment opportunity to own large unencumbered acreage in Georgia's Coastal Plain. Quality hunting opportunities are prevalent on the tract, and this is a game rich area known for good turkey populations and trophy whitetails.
The property is close to some of the South's finest coastal cities, and is conveniently located less than 45 miles from downtown Savannah and less than 25 miles from both Statesboro and Rincon. With its prime location, rich soils for timber production, and abundant wildlife resources, this tract presents a rare chance to own a sizable piece of Georgia's natural beauty and untamed wilderness.
There are no conservation easements on the Austin Tract. Detailed timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification.
This is a fabulous investment property with a great location. The bones are fantastic and it is well stocked with timber. There have been very few tracts this size and this attractive come to market in Georgia this close to the coast.
- 402.1 +/- acres in Effingham County, Georgia just north of the charming town of Springfield
- Conveniently located less than 25 miles from Statesboro & Rincon, Georgia
- 1600 + feet of frontage along Oliver Kildare Road
- Less than 45 miles of downtown Savannah -- one of the South's fastest growing coastal cities
- Well stocked with varying ages of pine timber and hardwoods
- Game rich area that is known for solid turkey populations and quality deer hunting
- Quality road system
- Excellent wildlife habitat
- Detailed timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification
- There are no conservation easements on the Austin Tract
Maps & Location
- 17.5 +/- miles to Springfield
- 20.7 +/- miles to Statesboro
- 23.4 +/- miles to Rincon
- 37.7 +/- miles to Pooler
- 42.1 +/- miles to Downtown Savannah
- 59.6 +/- miles to Tybee Island
- 64.1 +/- miles to Hilton Head Island, SC
- 65.5 +/- miles to Downtown Beaufort, SC
- 82.3 +/- miles to Downtown Augusta