Exceptional Mini-Plantation Situated On the Banks Of The Ashley River In The Heart Of The Historic District! Very Close Proximity to Summerville And Charleston.
Ashley River Farms is located in Dorchester County in the Historic Plantation district along Ashley River Road. Famed properties like Magnolia, Middleton and Drayton Hall are a short distance downriver.
The 199.45 +/- acre forested landscape is a gorgeous mix of mature upland pine and towering bottomland hardwoods. Wildlife abounds and there are a healthy whitetail and turkey population. With direct access the Ashely River the recreational opportunities here are endless.
Improvements include an enclosed 60’x40’ Morton Building with large double door bay and generous covered areas for storing all of your essential equipment and gear. Additional key features include 2290 + feet of road frontage on Ashley River Road and 1480 + feet of frontage along the Ashley River. There’s a fantastic location for a river dock!
107.11 +/- acres are protected by a conservation easement with Lord Berkeley Conservation Trust. The remaining acres are unencumbered with exceptional HBU value, and also present a unique opportunity for a conservation minded buyer to further protect this landscape for generations to come.
Ashley River Farms is a fantastic opportunity to reap all of the benefits of country living while remaining just a short 7.4 +/- miles to downtown Summerville and 19.9 +/- miles to downtown Charleston.
This is rare find along the banks of the Ashley River! The location is simply outstanding. The landscape, wildlife habitat and river access make Ashley River Farms truly one of a kind.
- 199.45 +/- acre mini Plantation located in the Ashley River Historic District
- 1480 + feet of frontage along the Ashley River
- 2290 + feet of frontage along Ashley River Road
- A++ Location just 7.5 miles to Summerville and 20 miles to downtown Charleston
- 60'x40' enclosed Morton Building barn with two overhangs for extra storage (30'x35' overhang and 58'x16' overhang)
- Excellent wildlife with good deer & turkey populations
- Heavily stocked with mature pine and hardwood timber
- Excellent dock site on the Ashley River!
- 107.11 +/- acres are protected by a conservation easement with Lord Berkeley Conservation Trust
- 92.34 +/- acres are unencumbered and have exceptional HBU value
- Nearby Plantations include Middleton, Magnolia, Drayton Hall and others
Maps & Location
- 7.4 miles to Summerville
- 16 miles to the Charleston International Airport
- 19.7 miles to James Island
- 19.9 miles to Downtown Charleston
- 23.2 miles to Johns Island
- 28.7 miles to Mount Pleasant