Tye Branch Plantation
Hampton & Jasper County, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $5,295
Exceptional 1,179.3 +/- Acre INCOME PRODUCING Plantation That's Been Managed For Decades for Exceptional Wildlife Habitat, Timber Production, And Agriculture. Trophy Whitetail Hunting, High Turkey Populations, And Upland Quail Woods Make Tye Branch Plantation A Sportsman's Paradise!
Tye Branch Plantation is located just South of Estill, South Carolina in Hampton & Jasper Counties and features 1,179.3 +/- acres of high-quality land. There's an abundance of wildlife on the property and it has been managed for decades with the sportsman in mind. Just 1 hour from Bluffton & Savannah, the property offers unmatched recreational opportunities yet remains in close proximity to the South's finest coastal cities.
Formerly a portion of Pleasant Hill Plantation, Tye Branch has not been offered for sale since 1955. This is a rare opportunity to own a legacy property in one of the top plantation neighborhoods with a high density of like-minded neighbors, conservationists, and protected lands.
Tye Branch Plantation features a fabulous mix of upland pine forests, large agriculture fields, bottom land hardwoods along Tye Branch, established wildlife foot plots and irrigated farmland. All of these elements benefit wildlife tremendously and there is a high density of trophy whitetails and an abundance of wild turkeys on the property.
Large agricultural fields with quality soils produce a variety of row crops including corn, soybeans, and cotton. There approximately 156.7 acres of planted agriculture fields including a 40 +/- acre field complete with center pivot irrigation that produces consisted annual income from leased sod production. Varying ages of planted pines forests are found throughout, and there is immediate income potential from merchantable timber and long-term income potential from future timber sales. Quality roads and ditches provide easy access year-round throughout the entire plantation.
Situated near the banks of a shared 25 +/- acre lake is a 5 star 95’ x 50’ barn with 6 bays and overhang for storing all of your necessary farming equipment. The barn is equipped with a bathroom, kitchenet and bedroom, and could easily be expanded if desired. There are many prime building locations at Tye Branch Plantation for a home or hunting cabin and the area around the barn and lake shines with potential. Near the barn, is your very own private rifle range where you can hone in your skills at more than 500 yards, offering the long range shooter an excellent private area for practice.
Nearby Plantations include Pleasant Hill, Tara, Swan Hill, Hidden Oaks, Black Swamp, Woodside, The Pineland, Cypress Creek, Groton, Hoover and many more.
Tye Branch Plantation is protected by a conservation easement with the Lowcountry Land Trust. Approximately 130 acres of Tye Branch is not protected by a conservation easement. See below in downloads "Easement Map."
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
Tye Branch embodies quality land management and the wildlife habitat is second to none. There are so many big deer here it's incredible. This entire vein of Plantations here is so exceptional and so large; it forms a contiguous landmass of "Grade A" hunting properties unlike any other area. Thanks to easements most of this area will remain like this forever."
- 1179.3 +/- acre INCOME PRODUCING farm in Hampton & Jasper Counties, South Carolina
- 156.7 +/- acres of planted agriculture fields including a 40 +/- acre field complete with center pivot irrigation that produces consisted annual income from leased sod production
- A++ location and fantastic neighborhood of likeminded landowners
- Quality deer and trophy buck management since the early 1990s.
- Excellent wildlife habitat with existing wildlife foot plots throughout the property
- Excellent wild turkey habitat and populations
- 5 star, 95’ x 50’ barn (includes overhangs) with 6 bays, kitchenette, bathroom and living quarters. Includes built in generator.
- Well managed loblolly pine plantations ranging from 1 to 28 years old
- Mature bottomland hardwood timber along Tye Branch
- Quality roads and ditches throughout the property
- Formerly a portion of the famed quail hunting property, Pleasant Hill Plantation
- 1 hour's drive from Bluffton & Savannah
- 1045 +/- acres are protected by a conservation easement with the Lowcountry Land Trust. Approximately 130 +/- acres are unencumbered.
- Nearby Plantations include Pleasant Hill, Tara, Swan Hill, Hidden Oaks, Black Swamp, Pineland, Cypress Creek, Hoover and many more.
Maps & Location
- 9.6 +/- miles from Estill
- 36.2 +/- miles to Spring Island
- 41.1 +/- miles from Bluffton
- 41.1 +/- miles to Palmetto Bluff
- 42.7 +/- miles from Savannah
- 47.5 +/- miles from Hilton Head
- 84.8 +/- miles to Charleston
- 101 +/- miles to Columbia