Turkey Creek Plantation
Georgetown, South Carolina
232.7 +/- Acre Mini-Plantation In Georgetown Featuring Gorgeous Upland Quail Woods, Two Docks and Boat Ramp On Turkey Creek, and Two Fishing Ponds!!
Turkey Creek is located just a few miles from Downtown Georgetown along Turkey Creek. It features 232.7 +/- unmolested acres of gorgeous, mature, upland quail woods and is a blank slate for you to craft the home or compound of your dreams.
The forested landscape winds along the banks of Turkey Creek and features over 6000 feet of frontage. Access to Turkey Creek is excellent and there are two high quality docks in place for you to enjoy. There's even your very own private boat ramp for easy access to the water! In less than 2 miles from your private dock you can be in the Sampit River, which connects to the Great Pee Dee and flows through Winyah Bay and into the Atlantic Ocean.
Two picturesque fishing ponds provide another exciting sporting element to the property. The larger of the ponds is located near the center of the property and is approximately 3.5 +/- acres. The second pond is approximately 0.85 +/- acres. Both are surrounded by towering plantation pines.
A gorgeous drain of hardwoods runs through the middle of the property providing excellent wildlife habitat for whitetails and turkeys. Several elevated box blinds and baiting sites are in place, and there are wonderful areas for wildlife food plots. A quality road system allows you to explore every inch of the property.
Turkey Creek is protected by a conservation easement with the North American Land Trust that restricts future divisions of the tract but allows for up to 4 building zones, and six additional lot locations (outside the easement) in prime locations for a future compound.
There's not been a better mini-Plantation come to market like this in a long time. Turkey Creek is really close to Georgetown but feels super remote. It's ready for someone to step into and enjoy day 1. There are several excellent locations for a homesite, and the fishing ponds really set it off!
- 232.7 +/- acres in Georgetown County, South Carolina
- A++ location in close proximity to Downtown Georgetown
- Over 6000 (+/-) feet of frontage along Turkey Creek!
- Two docks on Turkey Creek
- Private boat ramp on Turkey Creek
- 3.5 +/- acre bass pond
- 0.85 +/- acre bass pond
- Excellent wildlife habitat for deer and turkeys
- Gorgeous quail woods throughout the entire property
- Excellent building locations on high ground
- Excellent road system
- Turkey Creek is protected by a conservation easement with the North American Land Trust that restricts future divisions of the tract but allows for up to 4 building zones and 6 additional lot locations in prime locations for a future compound.
Maps & Location
- 2.8 +/- miles to the Georgetown Airport
- 6.1 +/- miles to Downtown Georgetown
- 18.2 +/- miles to Pawley's Island
- 21.4 +/- miles to McClellanville
- 26.9 +/- miles to Murrells Inlet
- 43.2 +/- miles to Myrtle Beach
- 58.5 +/- miles to Charleston