Tres Gobblerros Plantation
Kingstree, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $6,250
903.6 +/- Acre Riverfront Plantation With 2.25 +/- Miles Of Frontage On The Famed Black River, Excellent Wildlife Habitat And Incredible Turkey & Deer Hunting, Quality Improvements, And No Conservation Easements!
Tres Gobblerros is located just outside of Kingstree, South Carolina in Williamsburg County and features 903.6 +/- acres of pristine hunting property along the famed Black River. Exceptional and consistent management practices at Tres Gobblerros have resulted in an abundance of wildlife, especially wild turkeys and trophy whitetails. This is a very complete hunting property that is ready to step into and enjoy on day 1.
Iron gates welcome you into the Plantation and lead you down a long winding 1.6 + mile drive through towering pine and hardwood forests to the main campus and improvements. A fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom lodge is situated near the Black River, overlooking the 1 +/- acre fishing pond. The secluded oasis has hardwood floors and wood finishes throughout, full kitchen, comfortable living space, and screened in porch. There's even WiFi internet available for those who wish to stay in touch with the world. A secondary entrance is available that quickly takes you to the lodge and avoids interruption of game during hunting seasons.
A short walk from the lodge on the banks of the Black River is a covered pavilion complete with wood burning fireplace. Soak up the panoramic views of the river, flooded cypress and hardwoods while just steps away from your private boat landing (1 of 2 landings). A like new 70x30 pole barn complete with skinning rack, power and water is perfectly placed and keeps all of your essential equipment out of the elements. Additional covered and lockable storage is adjacent to the lodge.
From a hunting perspective, Tres Gobblerros has it all. This is a very game rich property with numerous planted wildlife food plots, elevated deer stands, and baiting stations found throughout. Great care and thought has been given to the Plantation to increase nesting areas for wild turkeys and increase its carrying capacity. Miles and miles of quality roads provide easy, undetected access to planted food plots and hunting blinds. Spring mornings here are nothing short of spectacular, and it's not uncommon to hear multiple birds within walking distance of the lodge. For the wingshooter, there are several excellent areas with flooded cypress that are prime wood duck habitat. The hard work has been done here and this is a relatively low maintenance Plantation.
The Black River is an incredible natural resource and with over 2.25 +/- miles of frontage and two boat landings this is the perfect launching pad into her waters. The Native Americans called this river the Wee Nee and it has long been revered for the abundance of wildlife that inhabits this area. The slow moving river is an angler's dream and fishermen can expect to catch crappie, red breast, bass and catfish while exploring it's ribbon-like twists and turns.
Debordieu, Pawleys Island and Georgetown are all an hour away with downtown Charleston, Columbia and Myrtle Beach all less than 1.5 hours away. The Plantation less than 10 minutes away from the Williamsburg Regional Airport which features a 5000 foot paved runway that can accommodate most types of aircrafts.
There are no conservation easements on Tres Gobblerros.
Exceptional management practices has put Tres Gobblerros in a category of its own, and I've personally gotten to experience the hunting and how fabulous this property is. The lodge and improvements are perfect and the river frontage is nothing short of stunning. This is a very complete package that is ready to enjoy on day 1.
- 903.6 +/- acres in Williamsburg County, South Carolina
- Less than 10 minutes to the Williamsburg Regional Airport (5000 foot paved runway)
- 2.25 +/- miles of frontage on the Black River!
- Excellent hunting cabin with three bedrooms & two bathrooms, living room, full kitchen and screened-in porch
- Covered pavilion with fireplace on banks of the Black River
- 70 x 30 pole barn & storage area
- Game rich area that is known for solid turkey populations and quality deer hunting
- Numerous established food plots, baiting sites, and elevated deer stands
- Excellent wildlife habitat with large hardwood and cypress bottoms and mature pine forests.
- Excellent fishing for crappie, red breast, bass, catfish and more.
- Dual boat landings on the Black River
- Excellent road system throughout with two hard road access points
- 1 +/- acre fishing pond
- Less than 1 hour from Debordieu, Pawleys Island & Georgetown
- Less than 1.5 hours to downtown Charleston, Columbia & Myrtle Beach
- WiFi internet access
- There are no conservation easements on Tres Gobblerros Plantation
Maps & Location
- 3.2 +/- miles to Downtown Kingstree
- 4.3 +/- miles to Williamsburg Regional Airport (5000 foot runway)
- 10.1 +/- miles to Cooper's Country Store
- 25.6 +/- miles to Scott's Bar-B-Que
- 47.9 +/- miles to Georgetown
- 57.8 +/- miles to Debordieu
- 60.8 +/- miles to Pawleys Island
- 76.1 +/- miles to Myrtle Beach
- 76.9 +/- miles to Downtown Charleston
- 78.6 +/- miles to Downtown Columbia