Stony Creek at Bindon Plantation
Beaufort, South Carolina
Call For Price
An Exclusive Sporting Community Is Coming To South Carolina's Lowcountry! Reserved For Only 20 Waterfront Homesites Ranging From 5 To 18.7 Private Acres
Stony Creek is a private residential and sporting community set on a storied 1,300-acre property protected by a conservation easement. Our exclusive community includes just 20 homesites, each spanning 5 to 18.7 private acres. This is a place of majestic live oaks, pinewoods, and marshland, teeming with quail, turkey, and whitetail. An outdoorsman’s unspoiled paradise just 25 minutes from historic downtown Beaufort and only an hour from both Charleston and Savannah.
Visit www.BindonPlantation.com for more.
Stony Creek is a serene escape that feels a world away, and yet is perfectly positioned to access the best of the Lowcountry. Welcome home to Stony Creek at Bindon Plantation.
Our setting is what makes us special. Secluded from society and brimming with wildlife, our corner of the South Carolina coast encompasses pristine upland pine forest and lush salt marshland. Here, an unspoiled landscape beckons from your front door as well as your back, ensuring both blissful privacy and proximity to unmatched sporting opportunities. We are proud stewards of this natural paradise, protected by a conservation easement managed by the Beaufort County Open Land Trust.
TWO DISTINCT EXPERIENCES
THE NORTH SIDE
Centuries old live oaks draped in Spanish moss line the banks of the Pocotaligo and Stony Creek. Boasting dramatic marsh and waterfront views, with lot sizes ranging from 5 to 7.8 sprawling acres. Centered around a modern Lowcountry lodge, the community's central gathering place, where your quail hunts will begin and stories will be told, the North Side is rife with communal experiences and amenities.
Stony Creek with a sunset on the horizon
THE SOUTH SIDE
An ecological gem, the South Side features a limited collection of expansive waterfront, estate lots ranging in size from 5 to 18.7 acres. Amid this verdant landscape, owners can relish sweeping views of the marshlands and Pocotaligo River, as well as access to more than 500 acres of pristine quail woods, walking trails, a fishing pond, and more.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy Lowcountry living and quail hunting with like minded sportsman and women in a magical waterfront setting!
- Exclusive waterfront quail hunting community in Beaufort, SC
- Reserved for only 20 waterfront homesites each spanning 5 to 18.7 private acres
- Custom lodge and common areas coming soon!
- Located just 18 miles from downtown Beaufort, 30 miles to Bluffton and Hilton Head, and one hour from Charleston and Savannah
- 1317.15 +/- acre undeveloped recreational property in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Over 3 miles of frontage along the Pocotaligo River and Stoney Creek
- Excellent fishing, shrimping, and crabbing
- Nearby plantations include Brays Island, Cotton Hall, Tomotley, Buckfield, Mont Repose, Mackay Point, and many more.
Maps & Location
- 18 +/- miles from downtown Beaufort
- 30 +/- miles to Bluffton and Hilton Head
- Centrally located between Charleston and Savannah