Jasper County, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $4,115
Expansive Merchantable Timber Forest, Incredible Hunting, 105 +/- Acres Of Controlled Waterfowl Impoundments, And No Conservation Easement Makes Slater A Tremendous Investment Opportunity To Purchase Large Acreage In The Lowcountry of South Carolina.
The North portion of Slater features 1804.30 +/- acres of high quality hunting ground with expansive merchantable pine and hardwood forests, 105 +/- acres of duck impoundments and excellent wildlife habitat! Large acreage without a conservation easement make this a rare opportunity to own an incredible unencumbered large tract within Jasper County.
The hunting is outstanding and Slater's baseline for big deer is unbelievable! 140-inch Boone and Crocket whitetails are not uncommon, and the property has a very healthy trophy whitetail herd. Turkey populations remain high and it's not uncommon to hear multiple birds on the roost on a morning hunt.
Over 105 + acres of the property is in controlled impoundments that are prime for growing rice and corn and attracting waterfowl species of all kinds. All ponds are hogwire fenced to help keep unwanted wildlife out and protect your investment in planting. The dike system is in excellent condition, is topped with gravel, and is very low maintenance. Water control structures and pumps been placed with care to ensure ease of functionality. There's no differed maintenance here and everything is set up and ready to hunt on day one!
There are no conservation easements on Slater North.
Available Parcels (see available map downloads below):
Tract A: 929.4 +/- Acres ($4500/acre)
*Tract B: 538.5 +/- Acres ($2900/acre for land only)
Tract C (duck ponds): 336.4 +/- Acres ($5000/acre)
*NOTE: 538.5 +/- acres referred to as "Tract B" has a purchase option with Dominion Energy that will either be released or exercised within the next two years.
Slater North is in an incredible opportunity to purchase a large timberland investment with the best of the best deer and turkey hunting without a conversation easement.
- 1804.3 +/- acres of high quality hunting ground in Jasper County, South Carolina
- 538.5 +/- acres referred to as "Tract B" has a purchase option with Dominion Energy that will either be released or exercised within the next two years
- A+ location situated between Yemassee and Ridgeland in Jasper County, South Carolina
- Over 105 + acres of controlled waterfowl impoundments!
- 45 Minutes to historic Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton
- Abundant trophy whitetail population with 150+ inch Boone & Crocket deer taken annually
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- No conservation easement
Maps & Location
- 1804.3 +/- acre Lowcountry plantation with over 1 mile of Coosawhatchie River frontage
- 10 miles to the Ridgeland Airport
- 30 miles to Beaufort
- 32 miles to Bluffton
- 38 miles to Hilton Head Island
- 43 miles to Downtown Savannah
- 70 miles to Downtown Charleston