Aching Acres Estate
Scotia, South Carolina
Classic Lowcountry One Story Estate Encased In Grand Live Oaks Set On 16 +/- Sprawling Acres
Located just South of the Historic town of Estill along the Plantation corridor of Highway 321 lies the Aching Acres estate. Featuring 16 +/- landscaped acres of majestic live oaks, open pasture and towering plantation pines.
The estate sits off of the road and is accessed down a paved winding drive that leads to a grove of live oaks that envelop the home. The single story construction has been exceptionally maintained and cared for and has been in the same family of ownership since its construction almost a generation ago.
Within the 4900 +/- square feet of living space are 5 well appointed bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms, large living, dining, and entertaining areas, home office and more. The floor plan is excellent and is perfect for families. Behind the home is a fantastic saltwater gunnite pool that is a wonderful escape from the summertime heat.
Call for details on potential additional acreage and hunt lease opportunity.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
I love the layout of this house. The large open one story floor plan is very convenient and it has a natural flow throughout. The live oaks around the home are magnificent and this is one of those estates that just feels like home...
- 4,900 +/- square-foot Lowcountry estate in Hampton County, South Carolina located on 16 +/- sprawling acres featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 and a 1/2 bathrooms
- Large den, office, formal living room, formal dining room
- Beautiful cypress paneling in the den and kitchen/breakfast room
- Clear pine paneling throughout the back bedroom wing
- Parquet oak flooring in the den and back bedroom wing
- Appliances and large TV are included
- Security system (Palmetto Electric)
- New roof in 2017
- Spray foam insulation in roof in 2017
- 3 H/AC units replaced about 6 years ago; 1 H/AC unit replaced 2 years ago. All ductwork replaced when the 3 units were replaced
- Saltwater in-ground pool (serviced by AC Pools & Concrete)
- Nice patio surrounding the pool - great for entertaining
- Front door is level to the walkway for easy entry
- Large circular drive and paved road frontage
Maps & Location
- 5.9 +/- miles South of Estill on HWY 321 near Scotia, SC
- 46.7 +/- miles to Downtown Savannah
- 53.1 +/- miles to Downtown Beaufort
- 51.5 +/- miles to Hilton Head Island
- 92.2 +/- miles to Downtown Charleston