Sand Hill Plantation
Florence County, South Carolina
Expansive Equestrian Estate With World Class Custom Home, 4 Stall Horse Barn, Fabulous Riding Trails And 7 +/- Acres Of Fenced Pastures, Riding Arena & Round Pen, Bass Ponds, Guest House, Managers House, and much more!
Sand Hill Plantation is located in Johnsonville, South Carolina and features 175.05 +/- manicured acres that have been carefully crafted for equestrian use. You're welcomed into the Plantation down a long winding drive with towering pines, hardwoods and avenue of oaks to the main custom home. The property is simply stunning and there is zero deferred maintenance.
Sand Hill's main home features 4800 +/- square feet of living space with 4 expansive bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, chefs' kitchen with high end appliances, expansive great room with large wood burning rock fireplace, bonus room, and custom wood finishes found throughout. Large porches on the front overlook fenced pastures, and the rear wrap around porch provides views of the custom pool, and stocked bass pond. No expense has been spared to make this home special, livable and a compliment to its surroundings.
The entertaining spaces inside the home are fabulous, but the outdoor spaces are equally as impressive. Beyond the expansive screened back porch is a large custom pool and hot tub, rock fire pit, and outdoor cooking station. A spring fed 2.75 +/- acre stocked bass pond complete with aerators is just beyond the pool creating the perfect setting for enjoying time with family or entertaining friends. Two additional ponds are a short walk away from the main home.
Adjacent to the home is the 70' x 40' horse barn with 4 stalls, climate-controlled tack room, work room and storage. In addition to the horse barn is a well placed 95' x 20' covered shed row barn that serve as stalls and run-ins that provides excellent shade for horses. There are over 7 acres of fenced pastures, a 200' x 150' riding arena and round pen, and miles of riding trails complete with jumps & exciting challenges to test your riding skills and explore throughout this ecologically diverse property. There's even a perimeter fence around most of the Plantation.
One of our favorite features of the property is the classically restored 1950s guest home. The nostalgic home is aesthetically beautiful inside and out and features 3 bedrooms, full kitchen and living space. Additional improvements include a manager's house with its own private drive, detached home office, climate-controlled work room & and storage barn, and a tractor shed.
Hunting remains an untapped resource at Sand Hill Plantation and wildlife is abundant. It's common to see white-tailed deer and the occasional turkey, and there are several good wood duck holes on the north side of the property.
There are no conservation easements on Sand Hill Plantation.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
Sand Hill offers a unique combination of equestrian facilities paired with a world class custom estate. The home is aesthetically beautiful, functional and very comfortable. The equestrian facilities and grounds are top notch and perfectly maintained. You can tell there was a lot of love poured into this estate. Replacement costs of the improvements alone would far exceed asking price.
- 175.05 +/- acre equestrian estate in Johnsonville, South Carolina - Florence County
- 4800 +/- square foot custom home with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, chefs' kitchen with SubZero refrigerator and Wolf Range, large rock wood burning fireplace, bonus room, custom wood finishes throughout, 2 car garage, and expansive porches in the front and rear
- Fabulous outdoor entertaining spaces including an expansive custom pool and hot tub, and rock fire-pit overlooking the bass pond
- Gated front entrance
- Endless walking and riding trails complete with jumps
- 70' x 45' horse barn with 4 stalls, climate controlled tack room, work room and storage
- 95' x 20' covered shed row barn that serve as stalls and run-ins that provides excellent shade for horses
- 5 dog-run kennels
- Multi purpose pole shed
- 200' x 150' riding arena and round pen
- 30' x 40' Climate controlled storage shed and workshop
- 7 +/- acres of fenced pasture
- Classically restored 1950s guest house with 3 bedrooms
- 3 Spring fed fishing ponds with aerators (1. 2.75 +/- acres 2. 3 +/- acres 3. 1 +/-acre)
- Generators on the main house and also on the main horse barn
- Detached office with WiFi
- Manager's house with 3 bedrooms and it's own private access driveway
- No conservation easements on Sand Hill Plantation
Maps & Location
- 6 +/- miles to Scott's Bar-B-Que
- 16 +/- miles to Lake City
- 34 +/- miles to Florence
- 35 +/- miles to Georgetown
- 47 +/- miles to Pawleys Island
- 50 +/- miles to Myrtle Beach
- 88 +/- miles to Charleston