Rivers Reach Plantation
Jasper County, South Carolina
Unencumbered Acreage On DEEP WATER With Spectacular Views Of The Pocotaligo River! No Restrictions Or Conservation Easements! Public Water And Sewer To The Property And Pre-Approved For 121 Lots Under Agreement With Jasper County. A++ Location With Exceptional Higher & Better Use Potential.
Rivers Reach Plantation is situated along the banks of the Pocotaligo River and boasts 93.86 +/- acres of untouched waterfront acreage in Jasper County, South Carolina. The property is stunning and the virgin Lowcountry landscape offers new owners the opportunity to craft the home or compound of their dreams with gorgeous sunrise views of deep water.
Rivers Reach Plantation is a short 23 miles from downtown Beaufort, and is centrally located between Charleston and Savannah. The location is outstanding and the Plantation is in very close proximity to famed Mackay Point Plantation, and is directly across the river from Bindon, Oak Grove and Brays Island Plantations.
The property is an ecological gem and is heavily wooded with old growth pine, mixed hardwoods, and is loaded with live oaks that canopy the forest floor. Wildlife flourishes here and there is a healthy turkey and deer population. Coastal wading birds are easily seen from the riverbanks. Near the entrance of the property is a 1 +/- acre pond that would be an ideal backdrop for a winding driveway to your estate and a great fishing hole.
There’s over 1600 feet of deep-water frontage along the Pocotaligo River and there are several prime locations for a deep-water dock. Access to the Pocotaligo is limited and this is the perfect launching pad into its unspoiled waters with top shelf crabbing, shrimping, and world class red fishing at your front doorstep.
There are no improvements on the property, but there is excellent Higher & Better Use Potential. This is a prime development property or a perfect candidate for a future conservation easement. There is public water and sewer to the property and it is pre-approved for 121 lots under PDD agreement with Jasper County.
Acreage with deep water access is a very hard thing to come by, especially in this part of the lowcountry. Considering the location, plus no conservation easement and existing entitlements in place, this is the investment of a lifetime.
- 93.86 +/- acres on DEEP WATER along the Pocotaligo River
- Pre-approved for 121 lots under PDD with Jasper County
- 5 dock dock permits in place
- Public water and sewer to the property
- Exceptional higher and better use potential
- A++ location
- One hour to Charleston, Savannah and only 30 minutes to downtown Beaufort
- Over 1600 feet of frontage on the Pocotaligo River
- 1000 + feet of hardroad frontage on Mackay Point Road
- Excellent fishing, shrimping, and crabbing
- Gorgeous live oaks and old growth hardwood trees
- Heavily wooded blank canvas with excellent upland areas and numerous prime building locations
- Excellent whitetail and turkey habitat
- 1 +/- acre pond
- Nearby Plantations include Mackay Point, Bindon, Oak Grove, Brays Island, Tomotley, Cotton Hall, Jericho and many more.
- No conservation easement. Prime candidate for a conservation easement!
Maps & Location
- 5 +/- miles to Yemassee
- 23 +/- miles to downtown Beaufort
- 40 +/- miles to Hilton Head Island
- 45 +/- miles to downtown Savannah
- 46 +/- miles to Fripp Island
- 62 +/- miles to downtown Charleston