Merchantable Pine Timber, Excellent Wildlife Habitat, Great Location, And No Conservation Easements!
Rice Patch Farm features 406.4 +/- acres in Islandton, South Carolina, and is centrally located between Walterboro and Hampton. There's an excellent mix of mature pine forests and newly planted pine offering immediately available merchantable pine timber and future income potential. Quality soils, roads and ditches are found throughout and the property is easily accessible with good hard road access along Ashton Road.
For the sportsman, this is a game rich area and Rice Patch Farm offers a unique opportunity to craft the hunting landscape as you see fit. There are excellent sites for foot plots and deer stands, and several potential building sites for a hunting cabin.
Rice Patch Farm is unencumbered and offers potential tax incentives from a future conservation easement. This is a perfect opportunity to hedge your bets against rising inflation and an uncertain stock market.
Detailed timber information is available upon request and pre-qualification.
- 406.4 +/- acre recreational timber property in Islandton - Colleton County, SC
- Well managed loblolly pine plantations of varying ages
- 232 + acres of planted pine 16-21 years old
- 124 + acres of planted pine 2022
- Excellent road system with hard road access on Ashton Road
- Quality roads and ditches throughout the property
- Excellent location for quality deer & turkey hunting
- Productive soils for growing timber
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- An hour and a half from both Charleston and Savannah
- No conservation easements
Maps & Location
- Centrally located between Walterboro and Hampton
- 20 +/- miles to Walterboro
- 39 +/- miles to Ridgeland
- 47 +/- miles to Downtown Beaufort
- 66 +/- miles to Hilton Head Island
- 67 +/- miles to Downtown Charleston
- 71 +/- miles to Downtown Savannah