The TOTAL Package! Intensely Managed Sportsman's Paradise Along The Great Pee Dee River With Incredible Custom Lodge Overlooking The 40+/- Acre Private Lake. 5 Star Horse Stables & Barn, Guest Cottages, Gorgeous Upland Quail Woods, Bottomland Hard Woods, Fenced Impoundment & Dove Field, High Quality Custom Tower Stands and More!
Patriots Plantation is located in Williamsburg County along the Great Pee Dee River and Clark Creek and features 1886.05 +/- intensely managed acres. The ownership structure consists of 7 individual ownership shares and 2 of these shares are now available for the first time in almost a decade.
Towering quail woods and mixed hardwoods welcome you into the heart of the property. There is zero deferred maintenance at Patriots and the Plantation has been meticulously managed for wildlife. The pine forests are managed by fire, and there are prime established quail courses. A large 17 +/- acre dove field complete with wire, and 6 +/- acre duck impoundment are located near the center of the property; both are protected with an 8 foot fence to keep out unwanted game. Custom-built elevated tower stands overlook planted food plots and baiting sites throughout. It’s not uncommon to see multiple whitetails, turkeys and hogs at any given time. There is over 7 miles of river frontage with gorgeous bottomland hardwoods along the Great Pee Dee and Clark Creek providing another unique ecosystem for wildlife and hunting opportunities.
The main 3600 +/- square foot lodge is simply stunning and is perfectly positioned overlooking your very own private 40 +/- acre lake. The main lodge is incredible and is set up for entertaining. It’s packed with amenities and high-quality craftsmanship including a top of the line chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, large custom bar, exposed beams, exposed brick wood burning fireplace, and exquisite wood finishes throughout. The interior is just the beginning, and the outdoor entertaining spaces are equally as impressive. The view from the back porch is spectacular and it is large enough to fit all of your family and friends. Imagine yourself relaxing by one of the two large outdoor wood burning fireplaces overlooking the lake, firing up the grill and having a cocktail the night before a season opener… It’s hard to describe it other than perfection.
The remaining improvements are equally as impressive and put Patriots Plantation in a class of its own. Directly in front of the house is a massive barn providing dry, lockable storage for keeping all of your equipment and gear stored safely. Just a short walk from the house are 2 guest cottages and mess hall complete with firepit, dock and basketball court overlooking a picturesque 7 +/- acre pond. In addition to the 40 +/- acre lake there are a total of 3 fishing ponds complete with docks and wood duck boxes: 7+/- acre pond, 1.3 +/- acre pond, 1 +/- acre pond. For those who have an affinity for horses there is also a custom horse barn featuring 8 stalls, tac room and storage. A pole barn and matching silos are also included. To top it off you can sharpen your shootings skills at the skeet shooting complex and rifle range.
Whether you’re a hunter, fisherman, equestrian enthusiast, or just looking for a place to escape the world, Patriots Plantation simply has it all. Call for more details and to discuss purchasing options.
Patriots Plantation is protected in perpetuity by a conservation easement with Ducks Unlimited.
Patriots is a dynamically game rich property and is one of the best managed Plantations I've seen to date. It is truly the total package and has been intensively managed for wildlife. The improvements are simply off the charts and replacement cost would be upwards of $5M alone. Doesn't get much better than this!
- 1886.05 +/- acre Plantation in Williamsburg County, South Carolina
- 2 of the 7 ownership shares available. Call for additional buying options
- 5 star 3600 +/- square foot custom lodge with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Chefs kitchen with high end appliances, large fireplace, custom bar and extended porches with outdoor cooking area and 2 outdoor fireplaces
- 130 +/- acres of ready to hunt upland quail woods with established quail courses
- 40 +/- acre stocked lake with excellent fishing plus three additional ponds
- 3 fishing ponds complete with docks and wood duck boxes: 7+/- acre pond, 1.3 +/- acre pond, 1 +/- acre pond
- Large custom barn with plenty of room for all of your equipment and gear.
- 2 guest cottages & mess hall overlooking the 7 +/- acre lake
- First class horse stables with 8 stalls, tac room and storage
- Lighted skeet shooting complex and 200 yard rifle range
- 7+/- miles of waterfrontage along Clark Creek and the Great Pee Dee River
- 17 +/- acre high fenced dove field complete with wire
- 7+/- acre high fenced duck impoundment
- Custom tower stands overlooking manicured food plots and established baiting sites
- Excellent wildlife habitat with high deer & turkey populations
- Custom boat house and boat landing
- Skinning shed and walk in cooler
- Excellent road system throughout
- 2 grain silos
- Caretakers house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 100' x 60' closed storage barn
- 120' x 40' tractor shed
- Protected in perpetuity by a conservation easement with Ducks Unlimited.
Maps & Location
- 1886.05 +/- acres in Williamsburg County, South Carolina
- 44.9 +/- miles to Pawleys Island
- 50.7 +/- miles to Myrtle Beach
- 86.1 +/- miles to Charleston
- 119 +/- miles to Columbia
- 147 +/- miles to Charlotte, NC