Estill, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $5,495
123.77 +/- Acre Mini Farm With Over 65 +/- Acres Of Tillable Agriculture Land! Prime Dove field Location!
The Lebanon Tract features 123.77 +/- acres of agriculture and timberlands located in Hampton County South Carolina just South of the Historic town of Estill. Hampton County is known for its quality soils that produce towing pine plantations and its rich population of wildlife and this property is no exception. Over 65 +/- acres is tillable agriculture land offer excellent open space for row crops, or could easily be converted to pine trees. Wooded edges provide excellent locations for deer stands and for roosting turkeys.
Excellent location for a dove field!
There are no improvements on the property but there are several quality building locations if desired. There are no conservation easements on the Lebanon Tract.
- 123.77 +/- acres in Hampton County South Carolina
- Located just minutes away from historic Estill, South Carolina and under an hour away from Savannah, Beaufort & Hilton Head
- 65 +/- acres of tillable agriculture land
- Excellent soils for timber and row crop production
- No improvements providing a blank slate for the new owners
- No conservation easements
- Excellent location for a dove field