Furman Duck Ponds
Furman, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $5,995
97 +/- Acres Of Waterfowl Impoundments In Furman, South Carolina! 9 Individual Ponds With Deep Well And Three Phase Power
The Furman Duck Ponds consist of nine individual impoundments formerly used for commercial catfish production that have been transitioned into waterfowl impoundments. The area has a strong population of wood ducks and teal and the ponds are excellent for duck hunting.
The ponds are equipped with a deep well and three phase electrical power for flooding the surfaces in preparation for hunting seasons. The ponds work equally well for fish and ducks.
The adjacent 687 acres are protected with a conservation easement and can never be developed.
There are no conservation easements on the Furman Duck Ponds.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
This is a nice manageable size duck hunting property that is ready to roll for hunting season!
- Nine individual impoundments formerly used for commercial catfish production
- Deep well with three phase electrical power
- Ponds work equally well for fish and ducks
- Adjacent 687 acres are protected with a conservation easement and can never be developed
- No conservation easements on the Furman Duck Ponds.
Maps & Location
- 44.9 +/- miles to Bluffton
- 46.5 +/- miles to Savannah
- 49.6 +/- miles to Beaufort
- 82.8 +/- miles to Augusta
- 88.6 +/- miles to Charleston