Deason Fuller Farm
Garnett, South Carolina
Price per Acre: $5,495
Exceptional 668.2 +/- Acre INCOME PRODUCING Plantation That's Been Managed For Decades for Exceptional Wildlife Habitat, Timber Production, And Agriculture. Trophy Whitetail Hunting, High Turkey Populations, And Upland Quail Woods Make The Deason Fuller Farm A Sportsman's Paradise!
The Deason Fuller Farm is located just South of Estill, South Carolina in Hampton & Jasper Counties and features 668.2 +/- acres of high quality land. There's an abundance of wildlife on the property and it has been managed for decades with the sportsman in mind. Just 1 hour from Bluffton & Savannah, the property offers excellent recreational opportunities yet remains in close proximity to the South's finest coastal cities.
Formerly a portion of Pleasant Hill Plantation, the Deason Fuller Farm has not been offered for sale since 1955. This is a rare opportunity to own a slice of heaven in one of the top plantation neighborhoods with a high density of like minded neighbors, conservationists, and protected lands.
The Deason Fuller Farm features a fabulous mix of upland pine forests, bottom land hardwoods along Tye Branch, established wildlife foot plots and irrigated farmland. Large agricultural fields with quality soils produce a variety of row crops including corn, soybeans, and cotton. 40 +/- acres are irrigated by center pivot and produce consisted annual income from leased sod production. Approximately 55 +/- acres of the property are in ready-to-hunt upland quail woods. An additional 200 +/- acres could easily be converted into quail woods. Quality roads and ditches provide easy access year round throughout the entire plantation.
There are no improvements on the property, and with excellent hard road access from HWY 601 and several prime building locations, there's ample space to build the home, hunting camp or compound of your dreams.
Nearby Plantations include Pleasant Hill, Tara, Swan Hill, Hidden Oaks, Black Swamp, Woodside, The Pineland, Cypress Creek, Groton, Hoover and many more.
The Deason Fuller Farm is protected by a conservation easement with the Lowcountry Land Trust.
The Deason Fuller Farm embodies quality land management and the wildlife habitat is second to none. Paired with income producing irrigated farmland, and a mix of merchantable mature pine and hardwood forests, and a world class neighborhood of like minded owners, this is a fabulous investment opportunity.
- 668.2 +/- acre INCOME PRODUCING farm in Hampton & Jasper Counties, South Carolina
- 40 +/- acres of irrigated sod rental producing consistent annual income
- A++ location and fantastic neighborhood of likeminded landowners
- 55 +/- acres of quail woods in ready-to-release condition. 200 +/- additional acres could easily be converted into quail woods
- Quality deer and trophy buck management since the early 1990s.
- Excellent wildlife habitat with existing wildlife foot plots throughout the property
- Excellent wild turkey habitat and populations
- Well managed loblolly pine plantations ranging from 1 to 28 years old
- Mature bottomland hardwood timber along Tye Branch
- Quality roads and ditches throughout the property
- Excellent hard-road access off of HWY 601
- Formerly a portion of the famed quail hunting property, Pleasant Hill Plantation
- 1 hour's drive from Bluffton & Savannah
- Protected by a conservation easement with the Lowcountry Land Trust
- Nearby Plantations include Pleasant Hill, Tara, Swan Hill, Hidden Oaks, Black Swamp, Pineland, Cypress Creek, Hoover and many more.
Maps & Location
- 9.6 +/- miles from Estill
- 36.2 +/- miles to Spring Island
- 41.1 +/- miles from Bluffton
- 41.1 +/- miles to Palmetto Bluff
- 42.7 +/- miles from Savannah
- 47.5 +/- miles from Hilton Head
- 84.8 +/- miles to Charleston
- 101 +/- miles to Columbia