Hampton, South Carolina
Traditional Lowcountry Estate With Additional Acreage Available! Call for additional details.
The Cummings House is well positioned just South of downtown Hampton, South Carolina and features 17.02 +/- acres along highway 601. A large circular drive lined with towering pines leads you into the landscaped country estate.
The main ranch style home is warm and inviting and consists of 2738 +/- square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. The house features a large family room, carport, formal dining room, and formal living room.
This lowcountry estate has all of the essentials for quality lowcountry living with large live oaks and pecan trees, and even 2 mature grape vines. Additional improvements on the property include a fantastic greenhouse for keeping your summer plants warm in the winter. All furnishings are included.
Additional acreage could be included if desired. Call for additional details.
The Cummings House is perfect for a young family that's looking for small town living at its best, and with the option of additional acreage this could be a really fantastic sporting property.
- 17.02 +/- acre country estate with additional acreage is available!
- 2,738 sqft. 4 bedroom, 2 1⁄2 bath home
- Carport, family room, formal dining room, formal living room
- Large greenhouse
- Located in town with a country setting
- Large circular drive
- Established landscaping with 2 mature grape vines, pecan trees, live oaks
- Slate roof
- Home was constructed in 1952
- Integrated security system
- 5000 square foot warehouse with 3 phase power