Charleston County, South Carolina
73.5 +/- Unencumbered Pristine Acres In Awendaw, South Carolina In Close Proximity To Mount Pleasant and Downtown Charleston. GORGEOUS Unobstructed Sunset Views And Creek Access! No Conservation Easements. A++ Location With Exceptional Higher & Better Use Potential
Crestview is located in Awendaw, South Carolina and features 73.5 +/- unencumbered pristine acres with incredible, unobstructed sunset views of Guerins Creek and the Wando River. The property is adjacent to the Francis Marion National Forest with direct private access to the near 300 acre Murphy Island. While on the property you feel worlds away from the hustle and bustle of town, but remain minutes away from Mount Pleasant, downtown Charleston, and the pristine beaches of Sullivan's Island and the Isle of Palms.
A private 1/2 mile driveway leads you to one of the most remarkable homesite(s) that we've seen in recent times. A large elevated pad suitable for building is in place with dramatic 180 degree views of tidal marsh, and your own private 18 +/- acre salt water pond. Underground power has been run to the homesite(s) and there is even a commercial size well in place.
Footsteps away from your future home, the salt water pond is teaming with massive redfish, flounder, sea trout, shrimp and crabs! The dike system containing the pond has recently undergone a complete overhaul, and water control structures are in excellent shape. A dock permit is in place and this is the perfect launching pad into the pristine waters of Guerins Creek and the Wando River.
Crestview is a prime candidate for development or a fantastic opportunity for a secluded private estate in close proximity to downtown with direct access to hard-to-access areas of the Francis Marion National Forest. There are no conservation easements at Crestview.
Founder + Broker803-480-1260 [email protected]
Wise Batten, Inc.(803) 943-6983 [email protected]
Crestview is one of the more remarkable properties I've seen recently, and the views are simply out of this world. You can be at the beach in 20 minutes and retreat to your safe haven at Crestview and feel a world away from the hustle and bustle.
- 73.5 +/- unencumbered pristine acres on Guerins Bridge Road
- A++ location with exceptional higher & better use potential
- GORGEOUS unobstructed sunset views and creek access to Guerins Creek and the Wando River
- Dock permit in place
- Minutes away from Mount Pleasant, downtown Charleston, and the pristine beaches of Sullivan's Island and the Isle of Palms
- Blank canvas with excellent upland areas and numerous prime building locations
- Adjacent, walk-in access to Murphy Island and the Francis Marion National Forest
- Newly installed underground electric and commercial well on site
- 18 +/- acre salt water pond teaming with massive redfish, flounder, sea trout, shrimp and crabs!
- 1/2 mile private drive to the main house site.
- 610 +/- feet of road frontage on Guerins Bridge Road
- No conservation easements.
Maps & Location
- 5.4 +/- miles to Bulls Bay Golf Club
- 7.9 +/- miles to Wando
- 8.6 +/- miles to Wanda High School
- 16 +/- miles to the Isle of Palms
- 19 +/- miles to Sullivan's Island
- 22.5 +/- miles to McClellanville
- 22.2 +/- miles to Downtown Charleston
- 43.9 +/- miles to Georgetown